Founded over 20 years ago by Richard Lambert and John Wust and still privately owned we have grown into one of the UK and Ireland’s leading qualified and certified systems integrators. Bringing together high-end security solutions we’re an IT-centric team, delivering IP-based systems and helping our customers migrate from the old analogue to the new.
Complimenting the electronic security business are Evolution's Design Division providing security systems Risk Assessments and Design to tender stage and our EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) Division providing "consumables" including the very latest security tags and labels to fully audit the product journey from point of manufacture.
Our customers share a common goal – to protect and manage their staff and other assets through the use of technology. Often governed by legislation or corporate policy they benefit from our un-biased advice, proven system delivery and on-going professional service and support. With this in mind we have each been cleared by UK Government and NSI to reinforce the required integrity in providing these services.
We have developed a strategy for technology selection that is based on three defined precepts:
- Robust - in design, manufacture and durability of the product and its manufacturer
- Integrated - a true understanding of word "integration" and it's relevance plus consideration of the long-term viability of the integration of products from different manufacturers
- Through-life - ability to deliver long term benefit and a smooth path for system growth and future migration
With increased complexity comes a step-change in service profiling so our team of delivery experts provide through-life support as we aim to maximise your system availability.
- Richard Lambert - Founder and Director
- John Wust - Founder and Director
- Neil Harris - Operations Director
- Derrel Beasley - Technical Director
- Paul Baxter - Head of Service & Maintenance
- Philip McKelvey - Head of Retail Sales